• To assist Head of ICT Planning (major in ICT Infrastructure and Operation) in managing the Company’s IT Operation to ensure the entire company’s IT environment and business applications can always function properly and securely.
• Deliver a high quality of services to enhance the function of operation and meet internal customer’s expectations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
• Participate in strategic and operational planning to achieve business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future technology across the organization.
• Establish Operational IT Team goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
• Participate in the development, maintenance and execution of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan.
• Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in IT systems and resources.
• Participate in the development, tracking, and control the information technology annual operating and capital budgets.
• Keep current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies. Advise, counsel, and educate business partners and staff on emerging opportunities.
• Ensure continuous delivery of IT services, monitoring of IT systems performance and taking an active role in security reviews.
• Hands-on active support of end users and hands-on active support of infrastructure assets as needed.
• Approve, prioritize, and control projects and the project portfolio as they relate to the selection, acquisition, development, and installation of major information systems.
• Prepare documentation and reports including but not limited to manuals, test guides, project plans and work breakdowns.
• Work in partnership with internal and/or external stakeholders to design, manage, test and seek agreement on development systems solutions to meet the needs of the business.
• Coordinate with other team to accomplish business requirement.
• Develop and suggest the recommendations for supporting implementation and continuous improvement to the team and department.
• Another task will be assigned.
- Qualification University Degree majored in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant experience.
- Minimum 07 years working experience in IT infrastructures, operations or technical support environment.
- Experience in operating systems of banking, financial companies (securities, insurance, finance) is a plus. Good understanding of TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SSL/TLS and DNS.
- Good knowledge of design patterns, system architecture, and best practices.
- Practical experience with Docker containerization and Kubernetes Implementation .
- Experience with ITSM tools, Frameworks, Windows PC and Server Systems Operations, Microsoft Office Suite, Cisco Networking, Unix/Linux Server Operations, VMWare.
- some experience in Jenkins (CI/CD), Kubernetes. Docker container.
- Loves to automate things.
- An ability to be able to communicate effectively in writing and verbally to a wide range of people at all levels including communicating complex technical issues .
- Medium English skills (Speaking, Listening, Reading, and Writing).
- Organized, deadline management in fast-paced working environment.
- Strong oral and communication skills, ability to work independently, attention to detail, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, leadership and organizational skills.
- Personal integrity, able to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Working Location : Ho Chi Minh City.
- Report to : Head of ICT Planning.
- No. of subordinates : 3-5.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|