- The job holder is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures which includes data center, disaster recovery center, network and server services, telephony, service monitoring, user support/help desk, workstation management, servers, storage and related software. In addition, the job holder also co-work with all relevant IT departments to have secured and smooth operational applications.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administrate all servers, applications, network, databases, end-point devices … and find place to improve performances.
- Evaluate options for Infrastructure and solutions to utilize the IT equipment.
Install servers, network, telephony, do security operation, …
- Planning IT infrastructure requirements and update IT Infrastructure based on the existing projects.
- Keep future requirements in mind to propose best solutions to the company.
- Ensure data stored in safe place with proper systems and data backup.
- Planning budget of IT essentials in the company.
- Ensuring security of the existing IT infrastructures.
- Follow up with Office management to ensure IT facilities and asset are in-place and well managed.
- Provide assets to staffs and ensure assets are at good status.
- Upgrade systems/applications, … Ensure the upgrading process is well controlled to avoid risks for Production environment.
- Ensure IT operational processes are in-place.
- Run End-of-Day process for Core systems and ensure all systems can work properly for next days.
- Monitor all systems, network, database for smooth IT operation.
- Support users to use system smoothly for their daily operation.
- Co-work with IT Security to ensure all IT operations are with process and with Compliance to avoid violating regulation/policy.
- Monitor and do health check to ensure applications are in good status.
- Co-work with all stake-holders with effective communication for effective application support, application/system optimization and continuous application/system enhancement.
- Planning disaster recovery drills and strategies.
- Provide troubleshooting solutions in time to ensure smooth operation for all related matters of ICT.
IT Service desk
- Support all users with all IT related matters.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal customers to ensure company daily operation with least disruption.
- Ensure end-users have a good internal customer service and user experience with stable systems.
- Continuously improve IT service process to support business users.
- Team management and project management.
- Self-motivation and positive mind-set to make influence to the team.
- Effectively manage and train up team members with good service mindset and can-do attitude
Manage projects effectively per assignment.
- Allocating responsibilities to staff in order to provide better end-user interface, quality of service and efficient customer support.
- Ensure to involve in the Digital transformation process of the company.
- Bring new technologies to solve the business obstacles.
- Ensure solutions evaluation and budget evaluation.
- University Degree majored in Information Technology (master degree is a plus).
- Other certificates on ITIL Service delivery, MCSE + Security, CCNP, … are plus.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in IT Infrastructure management and IT Operation with at least 5 years in management role.
- Have experience on Finance/Banking sector.
- Good at project management and team management
- Excellent knowledge and experience about various aspect of IT Infrastructure and IT Operation.
- In depth knowledge of Windows/Linux servers, Active Directory, MS Exchange, …
- In depth knowledge of networking technologies, virtualization technology, security technology.
- Good understanding on various hardware, operating systems, firewalls, network devices, telecoms, load balancers, …
- Good at DevOps with strong know-how on system optimization and business mindset.
- Able to communicate effectively with different stake holders.
- Able to manage team effectively and manage up levels.
- Able to communicate fluently in English (both written & verbal).
- Good at trouble shooting, root cause analysis with wide knowledge on IT security, infrastructure, application, …
- Able to learn fast and act fast.
- Trust-worthy and have good attitude on facing multiple system issues.
- Positive thinking with service mind-set.
- Good collaboration and cooperation with all stake-holders.
- Able to work effectively with various levels of the organization, intra and interdepartment/functional unit, with users, superiors and peers.
- Hard-working even at night-time or weekend (when needed).
- Location : Ho Chi Minh City.
- Report to : Head of ICT Division.
- No. of subordinates : 25.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|