Our client’s business model is based on a strong supply chain that adds value.
Headquarters are in the Netherlands.
They are looking for a young talent Senior Java Backend Developer; who Develop applications based on the business priorities established by the IT area in order to generate added value to the business and end users, in which:
– Validate development project requirements by reviewing goals, data input and output requirements in order to recommend development solutions.
– Design project requirements and recommend options all through final approval of the business.
– Program project requirements using encoded information for development.
– Conduct QA (Quality Assurance) processes through specific tests in order to modify the development according to the results obtained in the tests.
– Keep information of developments up to date (such as date, versions, comments, among others) for future references.
– Manage the source code stored in the recovery console in order to have back-ups of executed projects.
– Gather all needed requirements for application development (VN) for decision making.
– Provide stakeholders with periodic project status on all assigned new projects to show progress.
– Monitor all JIRA entries on all coding bugs reported during UAT to guarantee software integrity.
– Monitor applications once they go live in the production environment to ensure proper warranty.
– Supervise the human talent under supervision to obtain an adequate organizational climate and achieve company’s strategic objectives.
– At least 2 years of experience developing applications (java web application)
– It would be nice if you have 1 year of experience in web services
– Good verbal communication and written in English.
– Probation: 100% gross salary
– Mandatory insurance based on gross salary
– Only work from Mon-Fri (8:30-17:30)
– Laptop + monitors provided
– English and hybrid working environment; with dynamic, young and friendly team;
– Bonus according the company policy
– Premium healthcare insurance after probation
– Meal allowance, free parking
- 3 tests: Java, SQL, Advanced English – send the Test via email to do it within 2 hours.
- One round of interviews with HR team (Via Teams) for those candidates who pass the test
- One round of Interview with the IT team leader ( Offline interview)
- Final round with IT Director based in US (Via Teams)
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|