The prospective candidate will provide project management and execution support on complex transactions and prepare presentation materials to communicate key messages to clients and counterparts. Specific duties will include assistance in the preparation of financial models, valuation analysis, marketing documentation and research Vietnam market.
- Work with clients and participate in the execution of cross-border M&A transactions
- Provide support to senior investment banking professionals to develop marketing leads and ideas to generate new business
- Define and prepare financial and technical analysis for various M&A engagements covering both public and private companies, including buyside, sellside, corporate carve-outs, and cross-border M&A situations
- Assist senior bankers in process management.
- Support negotiations and preparation of key transaction documents including confidentiality agreements, merger agreements, sale leaseback agreements, asset purchase agreements, other ancillary documents, and deal marketing materials
- Conduct due diligence and assess sellers’ and targets’ business plans, growth prospects and financial performance
- Perform valuation analysis and apply diverse methodologies, including comparable company analysis, precedent transaction analysis, leveraged buyout analysis, and discounted cash flow analysis
- Attend and participate collaboratively in meetings with clients’ senior team members
- Fulfil a wide variety of other tasks to support the diverse activities of M&A advisory
- Strong finance and accounting skills
- Experience working on deals through the entire execution phase.
- Experience working on cross-border mandates welcomed
- Effective client management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong work ethic, organized and high level of attention to detail
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of building a financial model
- Professional proficiency in English
- Willingness to travel
Focusing on #M&A (#sellside and #buyside) and #capital #raising #investment #analyst
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank You for Applying.
|Job Category||I-Talent 's Client|
|Phone||0866 047 046|