- Analyzing the technical characteristics of equipment systems.
- Evaluating written code to ensure it meets project specifications.
- Developing quality assurance strategies and organizing phased testing.
- Monitoring errors in the system and discussing them with other colleagues.
- Helping with bug detection and fixing.
- Conducting product testing after its presentation.
- Testing and analyzing the results.
- Collaborating on quality assurance within a team.
- Recognized University Degree in Software Engineering/Information Technology/Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in testing at least 1 year.
- Intern & fresher: IT background is a plus.
- Understand the test stages and test types.
- Experience in the testing database, Mobile apps, Web.
- Learn quickly and adapt to the environment well.
- Ability to analyze requirements then synthesize them into separate documents, make Q&A for customers.
- The ability to read a comprehension and create test documents in English such as test design, test viewpoint, checklist, test cases, etc is a plus.
- Be Careful, meticulous, and creative.
- Ability to read and understand English technical documents.
- Annual Performance Management – Assess employee’s performance and contribution (Annual salary adjustment/increment depends on individual performance and company performance).
- 14 days of Annual Leave in a calendar year.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, happy hours, promotion…).
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, sports club…).
- Proactive and professional working environment.
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Training opportunity: both technical and soft skills to develop your career path.
● Work location: Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
● Working time: Mon – Fri; 9 AM – 6 PM (Lunch time: 1h)
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|