Our client is a newly-established game publishing company and global publishing brand. They strive to offer the best games to our gamers in the world. They published a Games brand, and it has since been available in more than 200 countries with over 1.2 million downloads within the first week of launch
1. Develop marketing and communication strategies for all our games in the respective local markets for Vietnam market
2. Lead the execution of marketing campaigns and programs to promote our games in collaboration with our internal teams as well as local agencies.
3. Develop and execute marketing and communication plans that cover brand, creatives, partnerships, PR, influencers, content and channels, community, paid media, CRM, localization, and user acquisition.
4. Establish and use KPIs to steer our marketing efforts to maximize performance. Evaluate and analyze the performance of marketing plans and produce comprehensive retrospective reports.
5. Conduct market research periodically to understand market changes. Develop new media and communication resources, and manage existing media and communication partners.
1. Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. At least 3 years of mobile game publishing experience. Deep understanding of the respective Vietnam market
3. Experienced marketer who is well-versed in brand, creatives, partnerships, PR, influencers, content and channels, community, paid media, CRM, localization, and user acquisition.
4. Familiar with content style and content creator of mainstream social media platforms such as Facebook, YouTube and Tik Tok. Deep understanding of at least one of these platforms is preferred.
5. A gamer who is capable of summarizing unique selling points and discovering potentially viral content of certain games.
6. Logical thinking and data-sensitive. Have the ability to see the big picture and turn analytical insights into big ideas.
7. Innovative and creative. Able to think outside of the box while not losing sight of the goals and targets.
Working location: Headquartered in Singapore
|Phone||0866 047 046|