- Designing piping systems for water distribution and sewerage (drainage piping)
- Analyzing and optimizing existing systems to improve their efficiency, reliability and safety.
- Will be responsible for troubleshooting and resolving technical issues that arise during the design, construction, and operation of systems.
- Ensuring that all materials and equipment used in the systems meet the required quality standards and are safe to use
- Ensuring that the systems are designed and installed in a way that minimizes the risk of accidents or leaks
- Preparing detailed documentation, such as drawings, specifications, and provide guidance for future maintenance and repair activities
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, mechanical engineering, or a related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in systems for water distribution and sewerage (drainage piping)
- Experience in EPC or Investment Company is plus
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluency in Vietnamese and English.
WORKING LOCATION: Ben Tre
TIME: Monday to Friday
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|