Our Client allows everyone to answer their own data questions without bothering technical teams.
- User Experience: Seek to understand user’s needs & behaviors to ensure a delightful user experience. Improving & revisiting existing features.
- Build Features: Translate complex insights into solutions, user flows, wireframes & high-fidelity designs. Connect every design decision back to business & user goals.
- System Design: Understand the product at a conceptual level & break down complex features into elements to ensure a strong foundation for any new project.
- Usability Tests: Develop & conducts usability tests to validate & refine design ideas constantly.
- Have a strong understanding of heuristic principles & UX best practices.
- Strong product mindset, user-centric, problem-solving & analytical mindset.
- Able to communicate well in English to present your design ideas & decisions clearly.
- Strong research skill, able to work under high-tech & complicated products (SaaS, B2B, Data)
- Like to work in a Tech Product Company environment.
- Have a strong portfolio of product design (Evidence of having launched or proposed design solutions to business problems that have influenced the direction & outcome; Data Product/High-Tech Product is a plus).
Nice to have:
- Have background/skills in one of the following fields: UI/UX, Product, Engineering, or Marketing.
- Have knowledge about database or BI; have basic knowledge of programming.
Salary & Benefits:
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup.
- Salary regular reviews, 13-month Bonus.
- Stock Options for high-contributing individuals.
- A flexible work culture, Regular reviews, Remote policy.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year, Children care leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Company trip and company-organized events.
- MacBook (or Laptop) Grant.
- Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Mouse.
- Big-screen monitor(s).
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge.
- Yearly budget to support personal and professional growth, well-beings and interest cultivations.
Interview Process :
- Round 1: Online with HR
- Round 2: Online Technical interview with Product team.
- Round 3: Do take-home assignment (offline – deadline 3days)
Working time: From Monday – Friday
Work location: District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
|Job Category||IT jobs|