Improve data teams’ productivity by bringing software engineering best practices to Data Analytics.
And as a Product Manager, you will be able to learn and get involved in building a simple yet powerful high-tech product that is directly shaping the data industry.
Product Principles inform how we build, design, and make decisions when developing products.
- Always start with problem: The key to success is identifying the right problem to solve. Always start everything with deeply understanding of the problems to be solved, be clearly aware of the problem and solution spaces.
- Customer-Centric: We build products to make our customers’ lives better. Constantly talk to our customers and observe how they use product to understand deeply their challenges at work.
- Think Deep, Think Big, Start Small: Think in long-term, envision how the product will evolve and fit into the big picture. Then start with a smallest coherent solution. Always ask yourself how can you ship sooner and learn faster.
- Simple things should be simple, complex things should be possible: Data Analytics is huge space, and data tools are usually complex. We challenge ourselves to build a powerful analytics product that is also easy to use, allowing anyone to make data-informed decisions.
- Prioritize Ruthlessly: We must deprioritize a lot of things in order to do what we prioritize. Each feature increases maintenance cost, operational cost, and the product complexity. It is better to focus on doing a few things well than many things half-assed.
- Empowered Product Team: We always start with the problem, instead of a list of features, everyone is empowered to dig deeper into the problem space, define their own approach and strategy to solve the problem. We substantially invest in individuals to reach their potential, because we believe each individual’s success generates compounding growth for the entire product.
Learn by doing, be the owner of what you build (Discover, Build, Launch, Measure, Learn, Lead)
- Discover: Understand the market and users by leading user/market/competitive research to scope out the right problems, and formulate product strategy for Products.
- Build: Translate product strategy to executable plans and objectives, collaborate with Engineering & Design teams to come up with the desirable solutions.
- Launch: Launch the final features/products to the market, clearly communicate product values to users and internal stakeholders.
- Measure: Define success metrics, learn from numbers and customer feedback to improve the products.
- Learn: Learn from what you built and shipped, continuously experiment and enhance the quality of the products.
- Lead: Own the products/features, become a decision-maker, and inspire your teammates to achieve the missions together.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who’s excited by this vision to join us on this ambitious product. Freshers are welcome if you believe you are a good fit.
- You love problem-solving, you find it unpleasant when a problem goes unsolved, you want to figure out the root cause to come up with a proper solution.
- You have entrepreneurial spirit. You want to learn how a business or startup operates so that you can eventually start your own.
- You are a lifelong leaner, who are curious how the everything works and strive to grow yourself everyday.
- You treat yourselves like a product, always iterating and improving to deliver more value.
- You believe and want to prove that a Vietnam-based Product & Engineering Team can build a world-class product.
- Genuine interest in the space: We’d love to work with people who are genuinely interested in the product and the space we’re in.
- Great English writing and communication skills.
- Bonus – You are a builder: You have built and launched your own product, or you have a plan to do so.
- You are welcome if you believe you are good at at least 3 of the skills listed in our competency model, we will help you develop the rest: Fluency with Data, Customer Interview and Qualitative Research, User Experience, Market and Competitive Research, Product Design, Writing Feature Specs, Product Delivery, Product Vision, Strategy and Roadmapping, Business Outcome Ownership, Managing up, Team Leadership, Stakeholder Management
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance, Periodic Medical Checkup.
- Salary regular reviews, 13-month Bonus.
- Stock Options for high-contributing individuals.
- A flexible work culture, Regular reviews, Remote policy.
- 14 Annual leaves/year, 14 Sick leaves/year, Children care leave policy.
- Weekly happy hours. Company trip and company-organized events.
- MacBook (or Laptop) Grant.
- Mechanical Keyboard + Razer Mouse.
- Big-screen monitor(s).
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge.
- Yearly budget to support personal and professional growth, well-beings and interest cultivations.
- Round 1: Technical interview with Product team (You are expected to handle an end-to-end product management process)
- Round 2: A short chat with Product Manager (Short chat to introduce Company, our product, discuss to understand your skills and experiences)
- Round 3: Do take-home assignment (offline – deadline 3 days, will be sent after Round 2)
|Job Category||IT jobs|