Our Client is a prominent EU Footwear Manufacturer based in Vietnam.
- The aim of this position is to provide continuous operational support to the Factory and SC in execution of our operations in Vietnam and other countries.
- Procurement Manager/Purchasing Manager will be a part of the Global Purchasing team specialising in sourcing of materials and services, responsible for securing supply for our Vietnam operations.
- This role reports to the Global Procurement Director-EU
- Location: Dong Nai
- Salary: 2000- 2500 USD Gross (Nego)
- Execution of sourcing operations, securing supply for manufacturing operations in Vietnam.
- Market screening for service providers and suppliers required for operation of the site.
- Supplier performance management, quality management, supplier onboarding and compliance review, response to audits and change management.
- Selection of service providers required for manufacturing and preparation of contracting phase, production, and verification of documents.
- Regular contact with suppliers, inspection and evaluation of suppliers and service providers.
- Data collection, analysis and production of documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Demand planning and coordination with logistics and warehousing.
- Manage delivery reliability for oversea shipments, sea freight and air freight.
- Lead Import activities, customs clearance process in Vietnam, local transport.
- Receipt of goods and machines in accordance with the established procedure.
- Market screening for goods and services and further validation and negotiations.
- Regular updates and reporting on purchasing activities.
- Benchmarking of offered goods, products and services.
- Any other Business – mainly project related activities.
- At least 5 years’ experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, import -export operations, finance, accounting, including the development of buying strategies, or equivalent.
- A good knowledge of Footwear or finishing processes and experience in the footwear highly valued.
- Good English skills allowing written communication – emails, documents.
- Very good computer skills, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-starter, hands-on and can do attitude, problem solver.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, serving with a sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- A good negotiation skills.
- Commitment to customer service excellence.
|Job Category||I-Talent 's Client|