Roles & Responsibilities
- You will develop, segmentation, and campaign analytical features using Python, Go, Clickhouse, Redis, Postgrest, Kafka, and much more.
- For example, our clients use segmentation to personalize user’s experiences. You may introduce new adjust existing business logic of our segmentation, improve the performance of million users segmentation by updating daily processes, or you may help us to research and implement a new execution/scheduling engine to fairly distribute resources among our happy clients.
- You will take your hand dirty on PMB – Metrics Builder, a core component of our data engineering platform.
- PMB may process the calculation and updating of thousand metrics over TBs data volume in both real-time and batch orientations with interactive drag/drop UI.
- You will review the code of your peers and they’ll review yours. We are going to get high code quality standards and the four-eyes principle is a must!
- You will start on easier, self-contained projects and once you feel at home, you can move to real beasts. Challenging, complex projects that will leave a mark – we have plenty of those.
- Last but not least, we have some kind of legacy code that are being replaced by better things, but somehow we still have to maintain them in the dark.
- You have experience with Python and a solid grasp of engineering practices.
- We use FastAPI, Faust, Dask, Numpy, and Pandas for Python. You don’t need to know all of these tools but you should be a fast-picking up person to learn.
- If you have an experience with Go or C++, that’s a big advantage.
- You are able to learn and adapt. It’ll be handy while exploring new tech, navigating our not-so-small code base, or when iterating on our team processes.
- You are willing to learn about the monitoring of the production systems, database internals, and the development of distributed systems.
- Experienced in MPP or Big Data Platform tools ( Spark/Flink/Presto ) is a big plus.
An optional but good plus if candidates own below experience:
- Martech experience (DMPs, DSP, Emails, CDP, CDXP …).
- Work experience in B2B SaaS in online retail/e-commerce analytics, and marketing.
- Work experience in engineering team in retail/commerce companies.
- Work directly with industry experts and market leaders in DX, CX, digital-data-tech as well as named customers.
- Being a part of the awesome team building Company Data CDP – the pioneering science-first customer data & experience platform.
- Flexible, open, and innovative environment.
|Job Category||IT jobs|