Our Client is a Systems Product Company
As a QAE, you will help to ensure that the product systematically meets and exceeds our users’ expectations.
You will contribute by designing & executing the most efficient manual testing strategy to ensure that:
- 90+% of defects are identified & documented before reaching the end-users
Exclusive of defects that can only be detected in the client environment
- All features behave as they should (i.e no regression)
For all the releases supported
- All new features are evaluated from an End User perspective
Understand users and create relevant testing scenarios
- Proactively suggest improvements for our product and methodologies
Report what does not work well or is broken, even if not part of the current assignments.
● The ideal candidate has a very strong drive to build the perfect product combined with organizational skills, attention to details, and a high level of empathy, include:
● Significant experience with manual testing of complex applications required
● Proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
● A strong fundamental understanding of software development.
● Strong self-discipline for delivering well-tested, complete features/modules under a tight schedule and the capability for rational thinking.
As a full-time employee, you are eligible for our benefits program:
● Very attractive salary package depending on the profile.
● 13th-month salary and 18 days of annual leaves (cashback allowed if not used).
● Multiple allowances (lunch, gym, parking, birthday/Tet/wedding voucher… ).
● Full social and unemployment insurances.
● Premium healthcare insurance.
● Monthly team-building & special celebrations on Autumn Festival, Halloween, Christmas, Tet, …
● Happy hours every day with free snacks, soft drinks, fruit, and coffee.
Working: District 1 , HCM.
|Job Category||IT jobs|