Out Client is a Fintech Company.
Job description :
- Perform testing and assessment of our products.
- Design and execute test cases for Android, iOS, Web frontend, and SDK.
- Create a comprehensive test plan with security and availability considerations.
- Collaborate with our development team to continuously deliver software.
- Consult with stakeholders and team leaders when documentation is insufficient.
- Work as an effective team member; share knowledge and information with the team and assist others in meeting team priorities.
- Experience at least 3 years as a QA engineer (Manual) with demonstrated experience.
- Experience in web testing and mobile application testing.
- Experience in API testing and Database testing.
- Deep understanding of manual QA methodologies and product development cycles.
- Strong understanding of secure system and identity management.
- Experience in the digital identity field (OpenID Connect, OAuth2) is a big plus.
- Penetration testing and performance testing are a big plus.
- Excellent written and oral professional communication and organizational skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders. English ability is preferred.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and learn new technologies with minimal lag time.
- Opportunities to become a QA automation engineer with training courses by our QA engineer.
- Competitive compensation and generous bonus scheme.
- Stock option participation in case of outstanding performance.
- Overseas travel opportunities (ASEAN / Europe).
- Professional English environment.
- Paid leave.
- Full social insurance.
- Relocation & visa support.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|