US product company which provide AI and machine learning technology solutions for streaming and immersive video solutions
- Enjoy leading a cross-country QA team to solve quality challenges for products that are built with cutting-edge technologies.
- Lead the QA/QC team to plan, develop, and execute a product quality strategy for a cloud-based ecosystem of an EV company.
- Conduct the improvement and implementation of best practices, methodologies, and tooling to meet quality coverage needs for products.
- Measure test effectiveness, efficiency, and overall quality of the products.
- Partner with engineering and infrastructure teams to leverage DevOps (CI/CD) and automation for scalable solutions to prevent regressions and ensure the reliability of products.
- Work with stakeholders, project managers, development and QA team to ensure the utmost quality of the products delivered to end-users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in QA/QC engineering for shipping products.
- Advance level of written/spoken English.
- Hands-on experience with planning, designing, and executing tests and knowledge of performance and stress testing.
- Strong in problem-solving and a quick learner.
- Excellent in time management and detail-oriented.
- Strong background in test design, test planning, test technologies, methods, and procedures.
- Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools & automation frameworks.
- Experienced with Scrum, JIRA, Git (GitLab/GitHub), and Agile methodology.
- Hands-on experience in both functional and non-functional testing (performance, load, and stress testing).
- Experienced in testing cloud-based microservices. Knowledge of mobile and web application testing is a strong plus.
- Knowledge in implementing and maintaining automation and DevOps CI/CD is preferable.
- Experience in Python, Java, C/C++, or equivalent scripting languages for automation is a strong plus.
- Good leadership skills and experience in managing black box testing with local and remote testers.
- Tan Binh, HCMC
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|