- Prepare accurate cost estimates for project.
- Assist in the preparation of tender documentation and support the tendering process.
- Monitor project costs and track the volume of building materials used.
- Work with the project manager to manage changes and variations.
- Summarize and report project costs to PM.
- Ensure compliance with industry standards and contractual obligations.
- Collaborate with contractors, subcontractors, and suppliers for quantity surveyor
- Contribute to improving quantity surveyor processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction, or a related field
- Have 2+ year experience as a Quantity Surveyor in Pipeline and Plant construction industry.
- Proficiency in cost estimating and pricing methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of quantity surveying principles and practices.
- Fluently in English
Location: Ben Tre
Time: Monday to Friday
|Job Category||Business jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|