- Analyze requirements, propose and implement solutions for App & Platform management
- Develop shared libraries or frameworks that can resolve complex designs and interactions
- Work with project members, responsible for the design/code review, development, and implementation & testing of software applications.
- Implement task lists, and estimate delivery assignments as functional specifications, quality standards, and project schedules.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Troubleshoot UI/UX issues and give suggestions for improvement
- Develop company-wide standards for development processes
- Perform regular technical audit
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Electronics Engineering, related discipline, or equivalent job experience.
- Experience in Data Structure, algorithms, and Distributed Services.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and judgment with strong attention to detail.
- 2+ years’ experience in React Native programming languages
- Possession of the national or international Mathematical, Informatics, Physics, or Chemistry Olympiad medal is a plus.
- Budget: Salary + ESOP ( Upto 5k)
- Full social security + insurance
- Free 3 Meals, Drink, Coffee a day
- Short-term programs to develop skills and knowledge
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|