A global leader in high-performance smart energy technology, with over 4000 employees, offices in 30 countries, and millions of products installed in over 120 countries.
Our diverse product offering comprises intelligent solar inverters, battery storage, backup systems, EV charging, and complete home energy management ecosystems.
- Identify and close sales opportunities in accordance with the Company’s overall strategic plans and financial objectives in the region
- Develop and maintain relationships with solar distribution channels and strategic accounts
- Actively pursue direct sales leads with installers, distributors and utility companies
- Provide revenue forecasts and review sales results to ensure targets are being met; take corrective action where required
- Nurture the relationship with leading PV project developers at all levels to ensure that Company remains the supplier of choice for their installations
- Maintain accurate and up to date customer records in the company CRM system
- Assist the product management teams to define and improve the product portfolio for use in the Vietnam market by regularly gathering feedback from customers, business partners and closely monitoring industry trends
- Provide input regarding marketing and product positioning strategies specific to the territory
- Successfully execute our brand and messaging strategy and act as an external evangelist of the brand
- Liaise with the local and international teams to ensure that sales targets are being defined and met
- BS in a related technical disciplines such as Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering – a plus!
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in technical sales
- Previous experience in the PV industry
- Solid and verifiable track record of overachievement and successfully growing market share and identifying, negotiating/converting and closing large dollar deals
- Strong technical aptitude with the ability to understand the technical workings of the product line and convey the advanced technical product benefits to potential customers in easy-to-grasp terms.
- Ability to identify and convert new accounts while maintaining existing relationships
- Demonstrated success in operating effectively in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment
- Fluent in English
|Job Category||I-Talent 's Client|
|Phone||0866 047 046|