Our Clients is a Solutions Company.
- Participate in designing and building products of project;
- Working with product development team to plan new features, gather requirements
- Suggest solutions and implement new interface development techniques
- Actively participate on writing unit tests, automation tests to maintain high quality deliveries
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 3+ years’ experience designing, implementing and supporting Salesforce Solutions.
- Experience of designing and developing Salesforce features across key modules using Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, Aura Components, Lightning Web Components, Apex test classes, Workflows, and Business Process Builder, and other admin-level configurations.
- Experience building custom objects, formula fields, triggers, custom views, reports, dashboards, and other content of intermediate complexity in Salesforce Lightning.
- Solid understanding of Salesforce platform and development Best Practices; including Code & Release Management.
- Solid grasp of SOQL/SOSL queries, triggers and associated performance constructs.
- Experience designing & implementing custom APIs.
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/JS.
- Ability to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Tertiary qualification in IT
- Salesforce developer qualification preferred
- Vietnam labor regulations
- Healthy Insurance
- Competitive and high salary
- Review salary twice a year (April and October (exceptional))
- 13th month-salary
- Reward of the end the year
- Raised on for achieving English and Technical certificates
Training and Onsite
- Onsite opportunity (Singapore or Australia)
- Trained soft skills and SCRUM/Agile
- Taking part in a clear, pre-defined training path along the career path on Microsoft Learning platform, PluralSight, etc.
- Evaluating skill progress via courses’ exams
- Utilize unlimited courses on training platforms to broaden your own knowledge and competency
- Real environment provided (Cloud credit, software/tools licenses, etc.) for R&D and practice
- Office happy hours, Teambuilding, Company trip, Wedding, Birthday, …
- Sport clubs: soccer, badminton, games, …
Only one interview round: about 60 minutes (online)
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|