Our client is Blockchain Platform Product (AI): provides a TRUSTED end-to-end service for our clients, from qualified by the global registry, buyers-sellers fast matching, post-sale ownership verification, and easy retirement to trading fraud prevention.
We are looking for a Scrum Master and work alongside with the Product Owner, and our development team in Vietnam. You will be the go-to individual, the one who can facilitate the smooth passage of ideas, concepts and, ultimately, products within the target timeframes.
Your main tasks will include performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing some user acceptance testing.
To succeed in this role you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to both technical and non-technical users.
This role will be primarily based in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, with occasional travel needs to Singapore.
- Creating a working environment that nurtures talent, removes obstacles and inspires creativity
- Arranging daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process.
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- Helping product owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint.
- Ensuring distractions and interruptions are kept to a minimum, for the team to work as effectively as possible
- Promoting team dynamics to maximise opportunities
- Coaching team members in the adoption of Scrum frameworks and the way they affect the team overall
- Working within timeframes and budgets, and making sure all Scrum members are aware of such issues
- Bringing together the required strands to strengthen the whole, including knowledge, skills, experience, and creativity
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Defines the metrics to be used to track process improvement.
- Strong written and spoken capability in English.
- Strong spoken capability in Vietnamese.
- More than 2 years work experience as a Scrum Master.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Working knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Software development background.
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence tool usage to manage backlog, start/close sprints and using appropriate dashboard and chart to capture relevant delivery progress insights.
- Good in estimation and planning. Create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects together with the product owner.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Experience in renewal energy and sustainability domain will be an added advantage.
- Diploma or Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.
- 3 to 5 years relevant working experience.
- Professional agile certification in PSM, CSM, SAFe.
- Annual Performance Management – Assess on employee’s performance and contribution (Annual salary adjustment/increment depend on individual performance and company performance).
- 14 days of Annual Leave in a calendar year.
- Great allowances (parking, birthday, happy hours, promotion…).
- Outing/team-building activities (company trip, sport club…).
- Proactive and professional working environment.
- Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Training opportunity: both technical and soft skills to develop your career path.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|