Out Client is a Fintech Company.
- Ensure software development standards and practices are followed: High-coverage unit testing, solid Git flow, and agile/scrum development process.
- Identify and address risks, resolve issues, and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop software with elegant design patterns taking security into consideration.
- Take ownership of integrating Credify’s systems with our partners.
- Experience at least 5 years as a backend engineer with demonstrated experience.
- Deep understanding of microservice architecture and design patterns.
- Strong understanding of secure system and identity management.
- Experience in the digital identity field (OpenID Connect, OAuth2) is a big plus.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise.
- Problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Excellent written and oral professional communication and organizational skills,with the ability to influence stakeholders. English ability is preferred.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and learn new technologies with minimal lag time.
- Ability to read official documents and specifications, not just Stackoverflow.
- Competitive compensation and generous bonus scheme.
- Stock option participation in case of outstanding performance.
- Professional English environment.
- Flexible remote work.
- Working time: 9 AM ~ 6 PM from Monday to Friday.
- Paid leave.
- Pay full social insurance.
|Job Category||IT jobs|