Our Client focuses on satisfying client’s needs and to become the number 1 most sustainable-grown-workplace design and building company and, ultimately, one of the most respected companies in Viet Nam.
Industry: Office design and build, office fitout, project management, co-working space, office building, office furniture, office design, interior design, office decoration, furniture, office trend, agile workplace, japanese, japanese office, american office, global office in ho chi minh city, international corporation, coworkingspace, architecture, and akinteriors.
Their in-house team of interior designers & builders are on hand to help you create a contemporary workplace that is both inspiring and functional. We’ll listen intently, take plenty of notes and then develop a concept plan that expertly deals with space planning, visual style and furnishings that best match your workplace.
- Approach new potential clients and explore new business potential (B2B) (Workplace Design & Build Project)
- Identify, develop and implement market-driven strategies to determine target markets and contacts to pursue in order to achieve revenue goals.
- Actively work with internal teams to develop proposals and presentation.
- Develop sustainable and long-term business relationships with key clients, owner’s reps and.
- Actively participate and assist with client identification, qualifications and pursuit processes
- Pursue potential projects that meet the company’s project selection criteria
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts and contact information within and outside of the company.
- Responsible to prepare and manage an annual business development budget.
- Review contact terms & conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in business development for design and build projects, Furniture, RealEstate Leasing
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding revenue targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Knowledge of construction industry trends and practices.
- Willingness to travel as required.
Working time: Monday to Friday ( Online working 2 Saturday per month)
|Job Category||I-Talent 's Client|
|Phone||0866 047 046|