- Understanding customer requirements and project KPIs
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and IT infrastructure
- Planning the team structure, activities, and involvement in project management activities.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Setting up tools and required infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members
- Monitoring and measuring customer experience and KPIs
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the management and the customer
- Up-to-date on the latest industry trends; able to articulate trends and potential clearly and confidently
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management Experience with working with RDBMS such as SqlServer or MySql.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
- Ability to work independently or with a group
- Good time management skills, strong analytical skills
- Strong problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills
- More than 5 years of experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Strong written and spoken capability in English.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Structured and methodical approach to problem-solving
- Self-motivated, a team player, and exhibiting a high degree of professionalism.
Phu Nhuan, HCMC
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|