- Identify, conduct in-depth research and due diligence and monitor public investment opportunities in Southeast Asia and South-Asia, focusing on Vietnam
- Provide CEO with timely and quality political, economic, market and industry information relevant to making investment decisions.
- Monitor and provide regular updates to CEO on investment portfolio.
- Act as point of contact with sell side analysts and relevant third parties.
- Analyse and evaluate special investment opportunities as and when required.
- University degree holder or above in Accounting / Finance / Economic / Computer science/ / Mathematics
- A minimum of 5-7 years of equity research / investment advisory / management consulting experience covering Vietnam markets.
- Impeccable analytical skill; a deep understanding and application of valuation methodologies, financial-modelling, and economic theories a minimum
- Excellent in both written and spoken English.
- Able to communicate ideas and findings clearly, logically, and succinctly.
- Able to work with others with an open mind and cohesiveness.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used only for employment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Thank You for Applying.
|Job Category||I-Talent 's Client|
|Phone||0866 047 046|
|Hashtag||#Accounting / #Finance / #Economic / #Mathematics #equityresearch / #investmentadvisory / #covering #valuation #methodologies, #financialmodelling|