Our Client is a Fintech Company.
- Ensure software development standards and practices are followed: high-coverage unit testing, solid Git flow, and agile/scrum development process.
- Understand high level requirements and drive the web frontend development.
- Identify and address risks, resolve issues, and conflicts to ensure quality control throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop software (web services and SDK) with elegant design patterns considering security.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Experience at least 4 years as a frontend engineer with demonstrated experience.
- Deep understanding of React.js (React Hooks, HOC, etc.), React Native, and design patterns.
- Experience in the ID management (OpenID Connect, OAuth2) is a big plus.
- Detail-oriented and able to understand the bigger picture by using your technical expertise.
- Problem-solving abilities to prioritize and manage blocking issues.
- Excellent written and oral professional communication and organizational skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders. English proficiency is preferred.
- Ability to ramp up quickly and learn new technologies with minimal lag time.
- This position is open to remote work.
- Competitive compensation and generous bonus scheme.
- Health insurance package of HD Insurance.
- Stock option participation in case of outstanding performance.
- Overseas travel opportunities (ASEAN / Europe).
- Professional English environment.
- Paid leave.
- Relocation & visa support.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|