Our Client is a Digital transformation Malysia.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages.
- Must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Develop technical specifications and architecture.
- Requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Liaising with mobile developers.
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Document development and operational procedures.
- Strong Knowledge on back-end languages NET Core – C#, C# – Web API , C# – LINQ , Java, PHP, Kubernetes
- Familiarity with databases MySQL, MSSQL , MongoDB)
- Knowledge of web servers IIS 10
- Familiar with Reporting Components Telerik Reporting
- Knowledge of WebRTC is required.
- Hands-on experience with REST , SOAP API’s.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Visual Studio , SVN , IIS
- Leadership and management skills.
- Willingness to work overtime when required.
- Knowledge on Domain , Routing , load balancing , Server Configuration.
- Experience with network protocols, firewalls, and associated technologies
- Experience in one or more of the below is more advantageous: Product Catalogue, Warehouse Management, Inventory
Management, Order Management, Web Messenger, Payment Gateway, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Google Map integration, Push Notification Server, Mail Server, SMS Gateway, Network Monitoring.
- At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sponsored job visa.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- 3 years contract.
- Paperwork (full) : Working visa, Accomodation, Flight ticket,..
- Interview(2 Round) Online :
First round: Technical interview.
Second round: Salary and Alowances.
- Working location: On-site in Malaysia.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|