The Senior Software Developer is responsible for developing new system management solutions and
automation tools, supporting service operations, maintaining the existing toolset, supporting the automation
in the production environment.
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software solution architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies
- Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- Fluency or understanding of C# and .NET Core framework.
- Familiar with front-end frameworks like VueJs, ReactJs, AngularJs (VueJs is our primary front end development language)
- Able to write Unit Tests using MSTest.
- Experience working with cloud services, in particular Azure cloud.
- Working experience with Git.
- Exposure in Docker, Kubernetes, microservices will be an added bonus.
- Experience in developing RESTful API.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Experience with working with RDBMS such as SqlServer or MySql.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Good time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development both front-end and back-end.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Structured and methodical approach to problem solving.
- Self-motivated, a team player, and exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Demonstrate analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills.
– 14 days of Annual Leave
– Monthly Gross Salary will be 100% for insurance
– Probation Period: 100% monthly gross salary.
– Other benefits as per stated in Vietnamese Labor Law
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|