Our Clients is a Product Company Singapore.
We are searching for an Integration Developer to build and maintain software integrations across various platforms for our company. In this role, you will identify, plan, and execute integration strategies, create tools for other developers, ensure ongoing monitoring, and maintain as well as optimize your builds.
To ensure success as an integration developer, you will need to have analytical and problem-solving abilities and be able to work in several programming languages.
A top-notch integration developer can creatively solve integration problems and is comfortable writing and maintaining complex systems
- Devising and reporting on integration development plans and strategies.
- Performing quality assurance testing of new releases of the software to ensure that they meet user requirements.
- Writing and maintaining code, which may include working with other programmers to create new code or updating existing programs.
- Formulating strategies and designing architectures for systems integrations.
- Creating prototypes of new technology solutions to demonstrate how the technology might work in practice.
- Analyzing and improving current system integrations and migration strategies.
- Serving as a project manager for small projects involving the development of new applications or functionality for existing applications.
- Identifying opportunities for automation and simplification of existing processes.
- Designing computer systems for new users by creating documentation and training materials.
- Providing technical support for computer networks and systems, including troubleshooting malfunctions and fixing bugs in software programs.
- Working with other IT staff members to design and implement new software applications or systems.
- Establishing priorities based on business needs and creating an action plan to meet those needs.
- Superior programming skills that relate to code development, maintenance, and implementation.
- Meticulous knowledge of integrations, development processes, and integration architectures.
- Interpersonal skills along with the ability to work in a team.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot and fix errors in complex code.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to perform tasks independently.
- Good presentation and report-writing skills.
- Strong written and spoken capability in English.
- Comfortable with working in a startup environment.
- Mandarin/Chinese is a plus.
- Must have knowledge of hardware.
- Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|