Our client is revolutionizing the way mission-critical facilities and assets are repaired and maintained via complex systems of people and processes. We are on a mission to empower millions of desk-less field service professionals in Southeast Asia with technology and data to supercharge their operational efficiency and service performance. Our cloud- based, mobile-first software intelligently automates and optimizes field activities for maintenance heroes who keep our world running across industries from elevator to data center equipment servicing.
Our Client is looking for a Back-end Engineer who enjoys taking responsibilities of software development in a dynamic-startup working environment. As a member of product-core development team, you will be sharing ideas & contributing your effort for our product to successfully launch & meet clients’ expectation.
- Work alongside highly talented & motivated team members passionate about solving hard, real-world problems with our unique and category-defining SaaS platform.
- Work on latest Microservices, Service Mesh, Big Data, AI/Machine Learning & IoT technologies.
- Delight enterprise customers across multi-billion dollar industries in APAC.
- Have a voice and make a tremendous impact on what you’re building from the ground up.
- Broad background in Computer Science, especially with Data Structures & Algorithm.
- Good knowledge of OOP.
- Solid Java experience and knowledge of threading, concurrency, web services (RESTful).
- Good understanding of software principles and design patterns.
- Good experience with Spring framework (Spring Bean, Spring AOP, Spring Data, Spring MVC), Spring Boot, Hibernate.
- Well versed with Maven, JUnit, Git and other development tools.
- Experience with NoSQL Database is a plus.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Istio, or Envoy is a plus.
- Experience with gRPC is a plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in Java software development.
- Fair English speaking, reading and writing.
- Basic understanding of Scrum and Agile.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work with “Can-Do” spirit.
- Work with experienced & strong technical veterans (software architects with 10+years of experience).
- Start-up working environment with flexibilities to work & learn & enjoy out-side- work life.
- Work on various bleeding edge technologies such as big data processing, videostreaming, cloud computing.
- Social and Health insurance under Vietnamese Labor Law.
- Providing big wide screens, Macbook Pro laptops and other great facilities to help you work comfortably and productively.
- Annual salary review based on actual ability and contributions.
- Annual health check (premium healthcare), company trip, frequent team building activities, education allowance to improve your technical skills and soft skills.
Interview: Online 2 Rounds (Tech + Culture)
Working Location: Remote
Contact us: [email protected]
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|