Our Client is a Digital transformation Malysia.
- To design, develop and maintain mobile applications in native coding.
- Accomplish projects & given tasks within the timeframe.
- Participate in the design, implementation, integration and testing of software module.
- Responsible for software development activities including requirement definition, design and test plan documentation, validation and debugging.
- Build plugin/sdk/framework to communicate with external devices.
- Provide technical support to client.
- Develop & Maintain Mobile Apps in iOS & Android.
- Experience in iOS (Swift), Android (Java).
- Knowledge of Flutter (Dart language) is an advantage.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional
Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Computer Studies or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): iOS (Objective C/Swift) & Android SDK(Java/ Kotlin).
- Additional skill(s): HTML 5, CSS, Java Script, Dart.
- Knowledge in Restful API, SOAP UI, sqlite is an advantage.
- Experience in native framework such as location services, push notification, Google/Apple Map, payment gateway and
more is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently or as part of the teams.
- Ability to resist stress and complete project in deadlines.
- Passionate with mobile web programming/design.
- At least 4-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Sponsored Job visa.
- English : Fluent
- 3 years contract.
- Paperwork (full) : Working visa, Accomodation, Flight ticket,..
- Interview(2 Round) Online :
First round: Technical interview.
Second round: Salary and Alowances.
- Working location: On-site in Malaysia.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|