Our Client is operating in Vietnam, Singapore and soon in Thailand, Indonesia.
They are building the next generation social ecommerce & live streaming platform including social things.
Ingestion, processing, and delivery, to provide the best shopping experience by live streaming for our users around the world (Asia).
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to not only tackle the challenges of large-scale distributed system across multi regions which generates huge amount of data from users, but also the unique challenges from live streaming to provide low latency and high-quality videos for different types of network connectivity even when the live event can go viral anytime to generate huge amount of traffic.
What you will do
● Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
● Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
● Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
● Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
● Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
● Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
● Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
● Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
● Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
● Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
● 2+ years of full-stack (Nodejs) development experience and an excellent command of engineering fundamentals.
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical background involving software/system engineering, or equivalent working experience.
● Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
● Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems.
● Experience with SQL, NoSQL databases, Memcache/Redis.
● Experience with container technology, cloud-native infrastructure, video processing technology will be considered as a bonus.
What you can gain
● Working from Monday to Friday
● Computers provided by the company
● 12 days annual leave and birthday leave with bonus
● Menstruation leave once every month for every female employee
● Bonuses every public holiday
● Special internal programs
● Monthly trainings and happy-hour sessions every Friday
● Annual team building trip
Location: Dist 2
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|