Our Client is Technology-Media Corporation
- Work with Product, Research, Marketing, and Engineering teams to define and understand the requirements of a given feature.
- Express ideas and concepts via wireframe in Figma and deliver a clear presentation to stakeholders.
- Produce prototypes quickly and validate designs and ideas using feedback from users.
- Participate in feedback sessions with the team and users and be willing to modify designs to better achieve the goal.
- Produce design artifacts that can be used for the cross-functional engineering teams to implement.
- Actively participate in defining design strategy beyond designing UI/UX for features.
Your Skills and Experience
- 4+ years in designing UI/UX for Mobile apps & Web apps.
- Experience in designing Social Network, Video Streaming app is a plus.
- Able to produce high quality personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes to effectively communicate ideas.
- Able to validate ideas through qualitative and quantitative user research and improve upon initial designs.
- Deep understanding of UI/UX app design and iOS/Android UI guidelines, and up-to-date with latest design techniques and tools.
- Experience in designing and running A/B tests.
- Comfortable working in Agile development methodology.
- Good English reading and writing skills.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Dynamic, technological and Agile working environment.
- Self-development: online technical seminar, career talk and various trainings on hot-trend technologies, languages and soft-skills.
- Talented and enthusiastic fellows.
- Creative office spaces with free coffee, snacks and table tennis, billiards.
- 13th month salary, Annual salary raise review.
- Location : District 7, HCM.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|