Our Client is a Solutions Company
Our Client is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a NFT/Blockchain organization (E Wallet).
The Project Involvement Blockchain coordinates and processing software issues with other IT organizations including applications and operations.
Operation Management main role is overseeing the development team and finances operation, costing IT and compliance. You will lead the development of the platform and implementation of new and existing cyber currency management systems, resource monitoring, and reporting, and the development of specialized IT programs functional features.
Purpose of Job Scope:
• Apply development best practices to the Blockchain/NFT product roadmap.
• Coordination of internal resources, including Consultants, Product Managers and Software Developers, to facilitate software configuration, data integration, automation and report development as required.
• Keep a strong pulse on the market and report findings and learnings while conceptualizing new features and opportunities.
• Own feature specifications, roadmap iterations, and design documents and ensure accurate documentation of and delivery to the project scope and timeline.
• Advise the Leadership Team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
• Ensure IT delivery / support is timely and accurate on a daily basis.
• Recruit, train and support technicians on their day to day activities.
• Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports ensure of productivity improvement.
• Supervise and provide technical leadership to technical staff and ensure compliance with appropriate policies including the risk management, budget and time tracking, and information management.
• Continue to review, improvement the existing development processes.
• 3+ years of Blockchain/Cryptocurrency/NFT relevant project management experience.
• 5+ years experience to Project Management, Change management, Risk management.
• 10+ years experience Meeting management, Technical Writing and Documentation, Leader, Scope management.
• Strong verbal communications skills with ability to clearly present information and ideas to groups.
• Experienced in agile and scrum methodologies
• Experience with budgeting and cost reporting
• Degree in Business Management or Information Technology.
• Good knowledge of different business functions.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication skills English.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Proactive nature.
• Experience managing a team across the full Software Development Life Cycle, including test and integration.
- Interview 1 round online with Technology Director + HR Manager.
- Work location : Based Office HCM.
- Head office: Malaysia
|Job Category||IT jobs|