Strong English and Vietnamese Language Capacity
- Creating a working environment that nurtures talent, removes obstacles, and inspires creativity
- Arranging daily stand-up meetings, facilitating meetings, scheduling meetings, demos, and decision-making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of the adaptation process.
- Inspire others to adopt the new processes and improvements based on program retrospectives
- Helping product owners make the product backlogs in good shape and ready for the next sprint.
- Ensuring distractions and interruptions are kept to a minimum, for the team to work as effectively as possible
- Promoting team dynamics to maximize opportunities
- Coaching team members in the adoption of Scrum frameworks and the way they affect the team’s overall
- Working within timeframes and budgets, and making sure all Scrum members are aware of such issues
- Bringing together the required strands to strengthen the whole, including knowledge, skills, experience, and creativity
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Defines the metrics to be used to track process improvement.
- Strong written and spoken capability in English.
- Strong spoken capability in Vietnamese.
- More than 2 years of work experience as a Scrum Master.
- Working knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Working knowledge about Agile techniques like User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, and Agile Games.
- Software development background.
- Familiar with JIRA and Confluence tool usage to manage backlog, start/close sprints, and use appropriate dashboards and charts to capture relevant delivery progress insights.
- Good in estimation and planning. Create useful, reliable, and practical plans for software development projects with the product owner.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Experience in renewal energy and sustainability domain will be an added advantage
- Diploma or Degree in Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
- 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience
- Professional agile certification in PSM, CSM, and SAFe.
- Phu Nhuan, HCMC
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|