Our Client is a Social e-commerce & live streaming platform.
Our Client is operating in Vietnam, Singapore and soon in Thailand, Indonesia.
They are building the next generation social ecommerce & live streaming platform including social things.
Ingestion, processing, and delivery, to provide the best shopping experience by live streaming for our users around the world (Asia).
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to not only tackle the challenges of large-scale distributed system across multi regions which generates huge amount of data from users, but also the unique challenges from live streaming to provide low latency and high-quality videos for different types of network connectivity even when the live event can go viral anytime to generate huge amount of traffic.
What you will do
- Build and develop website/theme on Shopify platform.
- Modify, customize website in collaboration with design & marketing teams.
- Integrate third-party and platform supported apps into the website.
- Attend daily standup meetings and participate in team code review.
- Build and conduct functional testing of web applications.
- Assist to architect, build and maintain REST API for our web applications.
- Create and maintain technical documentation.
- Develop and maintain CMS-enabled website.
- Must have strong work ethic with positive can-do attitude, not afraid of new challenges, tight timelines or curve balls.
- 2+ years of experience in Shopify Websites Development.
- Solid understanding of Shopify and general eCommerce and consumer marketing technologies.
- Proficiency in working with different Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections, etc).
- Knowledge of APIs, webhooks, and general data transfer approaches.
- A strong understanding of database management and performant database design.
- Proficiency with relational databases such as PostgreSQL and MySQL/MariaDB.
- Experience with high availability and auto-scalable projects.
- Familiarity with continuous integrations and continuous deployment.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized.
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly.
- Shopify Certification (Preferred).
What you can gain
- Working time: Monday to Friday
- Computers provided by the company
- 12 days annual leave and birthday leave with bonus
- Menstruation leaves once every month for every female employee
- Bonuses every public holiday
- Special internal programs
- Monthly trainings and happy-hour sessions every Friday
- Annual team building trips
- Location: Dist 2
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|