Our Client is a Product Company Global (HR, Data Management and Payroll).
- Conceptualize, design, implement and grow a portfolio of software applications & products that underpin our key business lines
- Assist in making intelligent choices of tools and technologies to include in our stacks.
- Lend your experience to continuously improving our processes and methodologies.
- Collaborate with some of the brightest HR, recruitment and HR technology specialists in the field to create an environment where we can do business today the way our competitors will want to do business tomorrow.
- Engage with clients and stakeholders in a helpful and charming manner.
- Provide timing/scheduling estimates to team leader and propose corrective actions to time lines when necessary.
- Review designs, code, unit test and technical documentation created by other developers.
- Design, develop, test, install and support programs/systems in line with agreed requirements.
- Assist with the analysis of requirements and the development of recommendations as to the systems approach to follow.
- 3+ years of experience in cloud-based infrastructures and software development across the stack (e.g. TypeScript/React JS, NodeJs, Python, SQL, API, Git).
- Have strong experience in building API platform.
- Strong application database knowledge: RDBMS, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Ability to write logical, clean, and reusable codes that optimize user-system interaction.
- Well-versed with the latest trends in coding, standards, and security settings.
- Experience with APIs, integration platforms, CI, CD, automated testing, DevOps, Docker, Git, Azure development ecosystems (APIM, App Services, Function App and Logic App) is a plus.
- Knowledge on HRM/HRIS/HRMS or payroll software would be a distinct advantage.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- English Fluent.
- Report to Tech Lead (Vietnamese).
- 1 round of interview (with me – HR and with Mac (lead developer) Michael – Associate Director of Tech team).
Main Location : Malaysia (On-site).
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|