Our Client as a Healthcare Product Company
Are you a Software Engineer with extensive programming experience? Is your code fast, efficient and reliable? Do you particularly enjoy working with amazing people, having fun at work and building something awesome? If so, let’s talk!
We’re not looking for stack experts. We’re looking for smart people who can bring in the best tools and processes to get the job done.
As Senior PHP Software Engineer, this position involves:
- Product development in PHP/Laravel.
- Integrations between our product to 3rd party APIs.
- Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Being able to mentor, coach, and train other colleagues.
Required skills and experience:
- At least 3 years of experience coding in PHP language
- “Product Engineering” mindset.
- Pragmatism and obsession for simplicity, efficiency, and performance.
- An expert level at server-side, client-side or full stack development. Your final role within the team will depend on your skills and internal training will be provided.
- Obsession for quality and testing.
- Eager to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills.
- English is required. Part of our team only speaks English (And the screening is done by our English speaker Head of Engineering)
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Python and/or Vue.js. or other general purpose language.
- DevOps experience with the GCP suite.
- Experience with Event-Oriented Architecture. We have a cool Apache Kafka.
- Experience working with high-performing, Agile development teams.
- Want to learn about the HealthCare industry and have an impact on how doctors can Company their patients.
- Supper competitive and attractive compensation, 100% salary in probation time
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Health perks.
- Meal allowance.
- Young and International environment.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|