Our Client is a digital bank that will deliver on the promise of simplicity, technological advancement, superior customer products & services
Support the CTO in running technical audits across Product landscape and maintaining compliance of IT systems, processing and infrastructure with regulatory requirements, existing certifications and assurance programs and other relevant bodies.
Internal policies and procedures monitoring on technical regulations:
- Screen and update the new technical regulations to senior management and relevant stakeholders
- Take a gap analysis and action plan as required by new regulations
- Prepare and monitor the implementation of relevant Internal Policies and Procedures as required by SBV or competent authorities
Support technical Assurance and Audit team in maintaining compliance with Internal Technical Assurance Programs and external regulations:
- Coordinate external certification and assurance audits
- Prepare teams for external certification/assurance audits
- Ensure audit findings are recorded and support implementation or remediation measures
Own internal technical audit roadmap, ensure new capabilities, platform comply with compliance requirements
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to raise awareness of compliance requirements and ensure effectiveness of internal controls and Technical Assurance Programs
- Plan and conduct internal audits based on annual audit plans.
- Follow up and report on internal audit findings, support teams in implementing mitigation measures
- Being the contact person for questions related to Technical Assurance Programs
- At least 6 years of working experience in Banking/Fintech/Finance industry
- Strong and detailed knowledge of Vietnamese regulatory requirements specifically in regards to banking IT infrastructure, data privacy and other relevant local laws and regulations
- At least one relevant professional certification including CPA, CISSP, CISA, GIAC, ISO 27001 Lead Implementer or Auditor.
- A strong technical background with an understanding of product development, SaaS or Cloud environments and platform infrastructure like APIs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Analytical, detail oriented and creative problem-solving abilities
- Good organizational skills to manage changing priorities and ensure all tasks get addressed and expectations are met
- Able to work autonomously, both alone and in teams
Nice to Have
- Hands-on experience with information security and privacy compliance frameworks, controls and best practices either working as an auditor or implementing any of the following: AICPA Trust Services Principles, PCI DSS, NIST 800.53, GDPR, SOX etc.
- Previously worked in an IT, SaaS or cloud provider as an internal auditor, compliance officer, technical program manager.
- Experience in performing risk assessment workshops, analyzed those risks, produced a plan to mitigate them and helped deliver those changes.
- Flexible working time and the ability to work remotely from wherever you are, it is a significant advantage for bank candidates.
- Attractive income (base salary & performance bonus) in Viet Nam fintech markets
- 20 days of annual leave, 10 days of sick leave and public holidays.
- Devices provided (Macbook, mouse, monitor…)
- Frequent team bonding and company activities/ events.
- Work in newly innovated office and open working space.
- Improve English skills, learn more about thinking and working style. Fully adopt Agile way of working, lean team structure.
- Working with many talented people with good manners from 13 various cultural backgrounds: US, UK, India, China, Spain, etc,…
- Empowered to listen creative ideas, and there is no distance between bosses and employees.