Our Clients is a Singapore Product Company
- Conduct testing of completed applications, websites, and software to Assess user experience.
- Create surveys for research through various social media platforms to gather feedback on user’s ease of use and incorporate the findings into the development.
- Build storyboards to conceptualize designs and convey project plans to clients and management.
- Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
- Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts.
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers.
- Collaborate with back-end web developers and programmers to improve the usability.
- Use analytics to test client enjoyment.
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UI development.
- Strong written and spoken capability in English.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Comfortable with working in a startup environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or other related fields like Electrical or Computer Engineering.
- 2 years of experience working in an Agile software development environment.
- Strong understanding of front-end coding and development technologies.
- Mandarin/Chinese is a plus.
- Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|