Our Client as a Healthcare Product Company.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer at Company you will be leading your design projects and delivering solutions aimed to empower users with comprehensive yet easily understood laboratory-related information and functionality. You will be working on exceeding customer expectations, rethinking the scope and the outcome of Company services, to provide your end-users with right tools to monitor, manage, and evaluate health conditions.
- Conduct generative and user research prior to working on a new project.
- Process research insights and communicate them to the team (personas, user journeys, etc.).
- Initiate iterative research to better understand users’ needs, to validate ideas, and to gather feedback and insights.
- Work with the team on the concept of the product, define IA (Information Architecture), user flows, and other needed materials.
- Transform research insights into design solutions.
- Work with a design system (on Figma) that is used across all Company solutions, including your projects.
- Design wireframes, mockups, and build prototypes.
- Conduct usability testing, observations, contextual inquiries, and user interviews.
- Constantly improve the product by identifying UX problems through research results, and deliver better user experience
- Maintain consistency with other designs and within your designs.
- Some projects may already have research available, whether partial or full.
Skills & Requirements
● Good/great proficiency in English.
● Years of related experience in UX/UI design.
● Experience working on Figma, including use of libraries and components.
● A portfolio with visually appealing, and well explained design decisions.
● A solid knowledge of design fundamentals and being able to put it into practice.
● A sense for prioritization and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
● Being able to make reasoned decisions and provide explanation that supports the solution.
● Experience with healthcare products or any kind of PMS (Process Management System) is a plus.
● Competitive compensation.
● 100% salary in probation time.
● Flexible WFH policy.
● Modern laptop – MacBook Pro or a Windows device (up to you to choose).
● Supporting equipment (e.g., external monitor).
● We use Figma, Zeplin, Maze, and other modern tools.
● Support with UX/UI Processes – you don’t have to know it all.
● Health perks.
● Meal allowance.
● Young, dynamic, and international environment.
● Brain picking workshops.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|