Our client is the GameFi Company
● As a Unity Game developer, you will be responsible for client side application development, from user interface to gameplay components.
● Develop new features for a multiplayer webgl game.
● Maintenance and optimize exits features.
● Communicate and report directly to leader.
● Your Skills and Experience
● At least 2 years of experience as Unity Developer
● Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git
● Understand standard Rest/gRPC API integration
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Team player
● Have good knowledge of data algorithm
● Strong of C# coding skills with OOP
- Bao Viet private health insurance.
- Receive compensation between 50% – 100% of the professional and technical training programs cost for work purposes.
- Activities include: table tennis, football, golf, other company’s self-organized club and association as well as periodic team building…
- Various programs for special day, including: 20/10, 8/3, TET holiday, Mid-Autumn Festival, Employee birthdays,…
- Manager trip annually
- Day trip quarterly for all company
- Company trip annually for all company
- Working in a team full of young, dynamic and personable people; full of enthusiasm.
An open working environment that maximizes employee creativity.
- Lunch is provided in office
- Complementary parking fees at office
- Working equipments and softwares are provided upon request.
- 13th month salary, Project bonus, KPI bonus
- Pay rise consideration according to capacity and annual work results
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|