Our Client is a Global Technology Solutions
We are looking for an experienced Software Architect to make high level decisions for software development.
You will be responsible for creating architectural software designs and overseeing implementation quality to guide the development team.
- Collaborate with customer, business developer, and project manager to determine functional and non-functional requirements, create solution proposal and work break down structure for new software projects.
- Create high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Lead and collaborate with team members to create software architecture designs from system level to component/module level.
- Define technical aspects of software development process, from technologies selection, workflow, to coding standards.
- Oversee implementation quality of development team and organize design/code reviews.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field.
- Proven working experiences as Software Architect. Good knowledge of software architecture design, UML, and/or other modeling methods.
- Experience in software development and coding in different technology stacks, especially React/Node.js.
- Experience in cloud solution development with AWS or Azure.
- Experience in building data analytics platforms is a big plus.
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles.
- Good leadership, communication, and presentation skills.
WHAT DO WE OFFER FOR YOU?
- International working environment.
- Attractive salary
- 13th month salary; Project Bonus, Team Leader Bonus.
- Government Social Insurance based on full of gross salary.
- Full salary during probation.
- Flexible working hours (8 days work from anywhere/month), no OT.
- 16+3 leave days per year.
- Our Client Care Package: up to VND 30,000,000/ employee/ year for well-being benefits including Premium Insurances, Skills Development, Kids’ learning fees, Support subscription, etc.
- Company sponsored trainings: soft skills/ technical skills/ English etc.
- Diverse company culture activities: Company trip, company outings, Lunch & Learn, Work Anniversary etc.
|Job Category||IT jobs|