Our client is Global digital asset management solutions company
You will have the opportunity to focus on the aspects of the job that you enjoy the most. Specifically, you will:
● Developing scalable new features for our software product that exceeds our customer’s needs.
● Building architecture for our platform to ensure optimal performance.
● Obtaining requirement feedback from internal teams/clients to maintain/support the product development.
● Write the Unit Tests for robust development.
● Performing code reviews on other team member’s work.
● Taking ownership of projects and having the opportunity to further your knowledge by exploring machine learning, security, DevOps, and more.
● A Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant major (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.).
● Proficiency in English (both verbal and written).
● 3+ years’ practical experience on a web-based application.
● Proficiency with any backend programming languages (e.g. .NET, Java, Python, etc.).
● A strong fundamental understanding of software development.
● An understanding of complex algorithms and data structures, as well as a passion for intellectual challenges.
● Strong self-discipline for delivering well-tested, complete features/modules under a tight schedule and the capability for rational thinking.
● Experience with the database management tool SQL is a plus, but not mandatory.
As a full-time employee, you are eligible for our benefits program:
● Very attractive salary package depending on the profile.
● 13th-month salary and 18 days of annual leaves (cashback allowed if not used).
● Multiple allowances (lunch, gym, parking, birthday/Tet/wedding voucher… ).
● Full social and unemployment insurances.
● Premium healthcare insurance.
● Monthly team-building & special celebrations on Autumn Festival, Halloween, Christmas, Tet, …
● Happy hours every day with free snacks, soft drinks, fruit, and coffee.
Working: District 1 , HCM.
|Job Category||IT jobs|