Our Clients is a Product Company Singapore.
The solution architect’s responsibilities include gathering requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current software systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement, and overseeing development teams.
You should also be able to regularly update the company on any developments in systems architecture projects.
- Identifying, testing and managing risk: identify and evaluate the risk to eliminate or mitigate risk in a computer system or network.
- Knowledge of software development process and technical skills: Know the technical aspects of projects to identify risks, propose immediate solutions and provide guidance for the computer system solutions.
- Communication skills: To communicate with all stakeholders such as software engineers, management, clients and vendors, they must convey technical language to other stakeholders often in non-technical terms.
- Project management skills: To manage and train staff for software projects and computer architecture projects in a team environment.
- Organizational and time management skills: To keep projects on schedule and within budget.
- Broad knowledge: Of computer software, hardware and computer languages.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role.
- Previous project management experience is advantageous
- In-depth understanding of coding languages.
- Broad architecture skills, covering application, infrastructure, data and integration.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Strong skill in English communication, both in verbal and written.
- Strong organizational and leadership skills.
Location : Tan Binh, HCM
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|