Our Client is Technology-Media Corporation
- Design, build scalable & reliable systems.
- Define the next generation architecture of the systems
- Design, develop, review, implement, and manage application code and services for the production and pre-release environments;
- Work with delivery teams to achieve success through development using CI/CD and DevOps practices, processes, and tooling;
- Provide robust coding practices, solid unit/component test coverage, and debugging code;
- Work with product managers and operational stakeholders to understand requirements, set priorities and deliver to plan.
Our stack includes: Java, NodeJs, Kafka, Redis, WebRTC, EventSource, MySQL, MongoDB, Kubernetes, and Docker.
Your Skills and Experience
- BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 5+ years working experience as a Technical Architect/Technical Leader/ or similar title
- Solid experience in Agile development environments
- Strong track record of leading a team to deliver solid code on a schedule
- Good at problem solving. Good at OOP.
- Advanced at least one programming language: Java, Python, Go, C/C++.
- Solid experience in designing & developing RESTful APIs and microservices-based system
- Well-versed in writing structured, well-documented, maintainable, and clean code;
- Excellent technical documentation and diagramming skills
- Excellent teamwork and coaching skills
- Proficiency with cloud-hosted system architectures, emerging front-end technologies, variety of data storage technologies
- Be creative & aggressive with an open & mission focused mindset. Dare to try & deal with challenges.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Dynamic, technological and Agile working environment
- Self-development: online technical seminar, career talk and various trainings on hot-trend technologies, languages and soft-skills
- Talented and enthusiastic fellows
- Creative office spaces with free coffee, snacks and table tennis, billiards
- 13th month salary, Annual salary raise review
- Location : District 7 , HCM.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|