Our Client is a one of the largest apparel manufacturers in the world.
JOB DESCRIPTION – TECHNICAL DESIGN
- Analyze/evaluate garment samples on mannequins based on the given specifications and brand aesthetic through development to pre-production.
- Review pattern and provide correction comments.
- Problem solve all issues related to garment construction, workmanship, pattern, graded pattern.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure outcomes align with each buyer’s signature fit and design intention to achieve the best fit.
- Proactive construction proposal for better quality & cost-effectiveness.
- Understanding of fit, fabric, trims, print placements and layouts.
- Ability to work with a range of contemporary fabrications.
- Knowledge of drape and comprehension of complex construction and fit corrections.
- Knowledge of construction methods and standards.
- Proficiency in grading, tolerances and garment proportions across fabrications and styles.
- Knowledge of industry-relevant program (ex: OPTITEX, CLO, 3D, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR, PHOTOSHOP).
- Handled with Gap brand experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- 3~5years experience.
- Education: University Degree.
- Ability to work individually and in group.
- Be able to work well under high pressure and towards tight deadlines.
- Hard working and responsibility.
WORKING TIME: Monday to Friday, 8 AM – 05 PM
WORKING location: Tan Thuan Dong Ward, Dist 7, HCMC
|Phone||0866 047 046|