Our Client is operating in Vietnam, Singapore and soon in Thailand, Indonesia.
They are building the next generation social ecommerce & live streaming platform including social things.
Ingestion, processing, and delivery, to provide the best shopping experience by live streaming for our users around the world (Asia).
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to not only tackle the challenges of large-scale distributed system across multi regions which generates huge amount of data from users, but also the unique challenges from live streaming to provide low latency and high-quality videos for different types of network connectivity even when the live event can go viral anytime to generate huge amount of traffic.
What you will do
- Collect, evaluate and propose technical approaches for customers & stakeholders’ needs & problems.
- Lead a development team. Develop robust, scalable custom code solutions for ecommerce applications.
- Design the architecture and make important technology decisions for the product.
- Review, analyze, propose and drive improvement and enhancement for current applications
- Design database structures and develop and modify database code. Write clean and maintainable code.
- Provide web development and project support.
- Support and fix critical issues of current product
- Join and support end-user in operating the system: guide, train, handle issues
- Ensure quality standard and coding convention of all team members
- Research best practices and new technologies to apply for engineer teams.
- Coordinate with the Product team to overcome technical challenges in product development life cycle.
- Review and manage technical documentation
- Must have strong work ethic with positive can-do attitude, not afraid of new challenges, tight timelines or curve balls
- At least 4 years in software development and 2 years in technical lead role.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in Shopify, Odoo platform and Magento framework
- Proficiency in Node JS
- Proficiency with relational databases such as PostgreSQL, SQL, My SQL, Mongo DB
- Proven experience and understanding on ERP, particularly in modules as Accounting, Warehouse, Purchasing, Sales, Pos
- Strong knowledge on Linux, Github, OOP, OOD
- Manage full development cycle with high availability and auto-scalable projects
- Strong experience with Dockers, Microservice, CI/CD and event-driven architecture
- Exceptional competence in AWS technologies and tools
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- A positive and upbeat attitude with the ability to learn quickly
- Prior and prefer experience with SEO, BI tools.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|