Our Clients is a Solutions Company.
- Handle tickets to support customers.
- Monitor team workload and distribute resources effectively, especially in urgent situations.
- Monitor and propose general solutions for repeated issues to limit them from happening again.
- Support team members in complicated cases or investigate issues related to coding.
- Give advice/solutions to team members about complex app customizations.
- Monitor, ensure, improve and maximize the performance of the team & individuals.
- .Do periodic reports on team productivity, frequent issues, request types that take lots of time to implement, etc.
- Optimize current Workflow as well as propose/create new Workflow if needed.
- Collaborate with cross-timezone teams to solve issues.
- Support CSM to improve collaboration among different teams of different time zones.
- Be a mentor and take care of the team members, and timely report abnormalities to the management team.
- Work with CSM to do planning (Quarterly / Monthly) then follow up on the progress.
- Review – Optimize – Create internal/external documents so that the team members/customers can easily find out the necessary information.
- Be the main in charge to follow up on the training progress of the Newbies in your sub-team.
- Other tasks and projects assigned by CSM and Management Team.
- At least 2+ years experience in the Leader role with strong leadership skills.
- Strong Technical background in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a relevant technology field.
- Strong English communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Good at problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Good logical thinking, customer-oriented, decision-making, and ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Empathetic, patient, and positive attitude with a desire to help customers reach their goals.
- Pay attention to every detail/aspect of the work.
- Ability to communicate effectively and positively with customers, members, and managers.
- Have a track record in e-commerce.
- Proactive, supportive, respectful, equitable, accountable
- Open-minded, effective communication & collaboration (active listening, constructive feedback), positive and can-do attitude
- Critical thinking; thoughtful, thinking about the root cause & consequence from multiple views, has vision and observation skills, decision-making skills, customer-oriented
- Trust team members and willing to delegate if possible
- Willing to expand knowledge & skills
- Emotional intelligence
- Leadership skills, being a good mentor
- Long term commitment
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
- Day-off: 19 days/year.
- Salary for the 13th month.
- Healthcare plan.
- Year-end Bonus based on your proficiency
- Salary review every 6 months.
- Online Meet-ups: Weekly Happy Hour, Weekly Monday Funday, Internal Mini Games and Contests, Virtual Online Parties, etc.
- Free online learning. Reimbursement for selected online courses.
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members.
From Monday to Friday with working time 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (GMT-3) – Timezone : South America .
Interview Process : 2 Round + Test.
Main Working : Remote
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|