Our Client is operating in Vietnam, Singapore and soon in Thailand, Indonesia.
They are building the next generation social ecommerce & live streaming platform including social things.
Ingestion, processing, and delivery, to provide the best shopping experience by live streaming for our users around the world (Asia).
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to not only tackle the challenges of large-scale distributed system across multi regions which generates huge amount of data from users, but also the unique challenges from live streaming to provide low latency and high-quality videos for different types of network connectivity even when the live event can go viral anytime to generate huge amount of traffic.
What you will do
● Writing and executing functional tests and carrying out exploratory testing to assess product performance.
● Support, implement and help shape the test approach.
● Planning, estimating and reporting test activities.
● Contributing to test process and procedural improvements.
● Raising descriptive, concise and useful defect reports.
● Leading defect triage meetings with other disciplines.
● Troubleshooting– finding critical bugs or verifying reported issues, identifying their underlying cause and seeing them through to resolution liaising with other teams where appropriate.
● Supporting change through experimenting and analysis to improve processes.
● Mentoring junior team members.
● Working with other test roles and development teams to ensure the spread of good practices and sharing of knowledge.
● Provide support in tool evaluations and selections.
● Communicating status information and issues to a variety of stakeholders, adapting appropriately depending on the audience.
● Working with product teams and stakeholders to ensure that each feature is clearly understood before implementation, validated early and throughout implementation, and verified when implementation is complete.
● Learn from and contribute to the test community.
● Mid level ( 2 – 3 years)
● Prefer experiences on applying various test techniques with ecommerce platforms.
● Knowledge with Shopify, Haravan web development. Experience with Magento open ecommerce platform with all versions would be an advantage.
● Experience of and ability to design and execute effective tests
● Evidence planning, executing functional systems and regression tests.
● Experience applying an analytical and detail-orientated approach to problem solving and solution design.
● Experience implementing continuous improvement.
● An aptitude for learning new technologies and ways of working.
● Ability to input and support in creation, adaptation and execution of effective test strategies.
● Ability to think creatively, problem solve and innovate.
● Good written and spoken communications skills.
● Work closely and communicate clearly within cross-functional teams.
● Ability to experiment, analyze and continually improve test practices.
● Good understanding of test automation and its value within agile delivery.
● Good written and spoken communication skills.
● Working knowledge of product/defect/test case management systems.
● An appreciation of good user-experience and being able to be the users/audience advocate.
● Good understanding of usability and accessibility of applications and products.
● Information Systems Examinations Board (ISEB), International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) or Certified Agile Tester certification.
● Used to work in outsource company is a plus.
What you can gain
● Computers provided by the company.
● 12 days annual leave and birthday leave with bonus.
● Menstruation leave once every month for every female employee.
● Bonuses every public holiday
● Special internal programs
● Monthly trainings and happy-hour sessions every Friday.
● Annual team building trips.
Main Location : District 2 , SG
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|