Our client is the GameFi Company
- Understanding of UI-UX.
- Receive request from Game Design Lead.
- Have skills to analyze requirements to understand the design of the game.
- From there build up the basic framework in the Game.
- Collaborate with artists to design games.
- Know how to use specialized software in designing Figma, XD.
- Collaborate with artist to ensure usability.
● Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
● 1-2 years of UI experience
● Previous experience in games is required
● Working in the Game industry
● Knowledge of GameFi
● Understanding of UI-UX
● Receive request from Game Design Lead
● Have skills to analyze requirements to understand the design of the game
● From there build up the basic framework in the Game
● Collaborate with artists to design games
● Know how to use specialized software in designing Figma, XD
● Collaborate with artist to ensure usability
- Bao Viet private health insurance.
- Receive compensation between 50% – 100% of the professional and technical training programs cost for work purposes.
- Activities include: table tennis, football, golf, other company’s self-organized club and association as well as periodic team building…
- Various programs for special day, including: 20/10, 8/3, TET holiday, Mid-Autumn Festival, Employee birthdays,…
- Manager trip annually
- Day trip quarterly for all company
- Company trip annually for all company
- Working in a team full of young, dynamic and personable people; full of enthusiasm.
- An open working environment that maximizes employee creativity.
- Lunch is provided in office
- Complementary parking fees at office
- Working equipments and softwares are provided upon request.
- 13th month salary, Project bonus, KPI bonus
- Pay rise consideration according to capacity and annual work results
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Contact Us||[email protected]|
|Phone||0866 047 046|