Our Client is operating in Vietnam, Singapore and soon in Thailand, Indonesia.
They are building the next generation social ecommerce & live streaming platform including social things.
Ingestion, processing, and delivery, to provide the best shopping experience by live streaming for our users around the world (Asia).
By joining us, you will have the opportunity to not only tackle the challenges of large-scale distributed system across multi regions which generates huge amount of data from users, but also the unique challenges from live streaming to provide low latency and high-quality videos for different types of network connectivity even when the live event can go viral anytime to generate huge amount of traffic.
What you will do :
● Responsible for UI/UX design for local products/projects within the company.
● Deliverables include design mockups, prototyping, production of visual assets, process design and development, and follow up for proper implementation.
● Work closely with local team leader to support effective UI/UX designs and concepts that are well suited for local market to communicate campaign.
● Be a problem-solver for product visual & campaign issues that may appear during project implementation and ensure a good user experience throughout the product life cycle.
● Direction alignment with regional product designers & relevant teams as needed – Create design solutions by utilizing user data.
● Initiate and participate in user research as needed on key projects.
● Stay up to date with current design trends and industry competitors.
● 2 years working experience in related areas.
● Have successfully shipped products.
● Excel in UI/UX detail design and have work that demonstrates your craft skills.
● Background in human-computer interaction, industrial design, visual communication, or education-related design disciplines will be desirable.
● Be able to prototype designs in lo-fidelity and hi-fidelity as required.
● Be familiar in designing for mobile, native apps and web.
● Be proficient in design and prototyping tools like Sketch, Figma and others.
● Big advantage and high prefer with experience in Ecommerce domain.
What you can gain:
● Working from 9am to 6.30pm, Monday to Friday.
● Computers provided by the company.
● 12 days annual leave and birthday leave with bonus.
● Menstruation leaves once every month for every female employee.
● Bonuses every public holiday.
● Special internal programs
● Monthly trainings and happy-hour sessions every Friday.
● Annual team building trips.
|Job Category||IT jobs|
|Phone||0866 047 046|